- PhD Economics University of Warwick (Link to thesis)
- MSc Economics London School of Economics
- BSc Mathematics and Economics London School of Economics
- Judgement and decision making; behavioural science
- Consumer psychology
- Health and well-being
- Future technology, industrial organisation
- Ocean, N., Howley, P., & Ensor, J. (2019). Lettuce be happy: A longitudinal UK study on the relationship between fruit and vegetable consumption and well-being. Social Science & Medicine. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.socscimed.2018.12.017
- Varley-Campbell J, Mújica-Mota R, Coelho H, Ocean N, Barnish M, Packman D, et al. (2019). Three biomarker tests to help diagnose preterm labour: a systematic review and economic evaluation. Health Technology Assessment 23;(13). https://doi.org/10.3310/hta23130
Current Working Papers
- Howley, P and Ocean, N. Doing More With Less: Leveraging Social Norms and Status Concerns in Encouraging Conservation Farm Practices. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3439994
- Howley, P., Waqas, M., Ocean, N. Open minds, open borders: The importance of social identity and personality characteristics in moderating the relationship between immigration and native well-being.
- Ocean, N. Do people implicitly adjust for extreme online review score bias when evaluating the quality of a good?
Business and Academic Enquiries