|PhD Economics||2017||University of Warwick||Click here for link to PhD thesis|
|MSc Economics||2011||London School of Economics|
|BSc Mathematics and Economics||2008||London School of Economics|
- Behavioural economics, economic psychology, judgement and decision making
- Health economics, subjective well-being
Working Paper Titles
- Ocean, N., Howley, P. and Ensor, J. (2018) Lettuce be happy: The effect of fruit and vegetable consumption on subjective well-being in the UK
- Personality mismatch and worker well-being
- What determines how individuals prioritise the four ONS aspects of well-being?
- Do people adjust for extreme review score bias?